CHERRYWOOD HOUSE – RESIDENTIAL SOBRIETY
With Covid-19 and the economic crash of 2020 came the increased need for affordable, reputable and proven care for individuals and families who suffer because of chemical dependency.
And so the vision for Cherrywood House to provide scientific, evidence-based treatment was geared to afford those suffering the affliction of substance abuse was launched.
COVID-19 Prepared – Read More
CHERRYWOOD HOUSE 2020
CHERRYWOOD HOUSE – OUR VISION
WHAT WE OFFER
Located in the tranquil environs of Constantia, Cape Town, Cherrywood House offers :
- Affordable secondary treatment
- An opportunity to begin or enhance ‘Independent Recovery Development’ through personal application of the principles within the 12-Step Recovery Programme.
- Freedom and guidance around decision-making, finances, life skills, relationships and preparation for life-on-life’s terms.
- Scientific evidence-based treatment using methods such as DBT, motivational interviewing and recovery coaching.
- A holistic approach incorporating yoga, meditation and physical training
Quality accommodation comprises a selection of private or twin bedrooms with en suite or shared bathrooms, according to your preference or budget.
Relax around our lush wrap-around garden, large swimming pool & braai area. TV’s, satellite television & Wi-Fi are provided for entertainment.